Visual merchandiser manager focuses on designing displays, stands and panels which are used at exhibitions, conferences and other events. They also create a window and in-store displays of goods for retail shops and department stores.
· Creating special displays to promote a specific product or offer
· Creative thinker with high energy levels
· Computer literate basic computing/word
· Deciding how to use space and lighting creatively based on learnings of model stores
· Making best use of a store's space and layout
· Creating branded visual merchandising packs (communication sent by Area VM) to share with store staff and store management weekly in EMT
· Setting up displays, dressing mannequins and arranging posters or graphics