Minimum 2 years experience as traffic controller Able to drive buggy or golf cart Good communication skills Pleasing personality
Maintaining security and surveillance on-site.
* Recording deliveries and managing the visitor logbook if required.
* Conducting visitor safety briefings and ensuring that the correct PPE is worn.
* Ensuring that drivers and workers adhere to health and safety regulations on-site.
* Facilitating the movement of cranes, dump trucks, and heavy vehicles on-site.
* Maintaining communications with the office and drivers.
* Ensuring the safe movement of vehicles into and out of the property.
* Preserving pedestrian and traffic routes outside of the site entrance.
* Directing road traffic when vehicles enter or exit the site.
* Responding to applicable ad hoc requests.