Manage current and long-term forecast projections to drive production and inventory planning goals.
– Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
– Develop effective communication and processes with the transportation/logistics vendors.
– Build relationships within company and external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
– Management of ware-house operations and management.
– Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
– Collaborate with diverse stake-holders in to identify problems and find solutions.
– Uphold strong integrity / function of the ERP system.
Posted on: Jun 2, 2022
27 14C شارع - Al Nakheel - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates