Juma Al Majid Group - Dubai |Salary ± 20% Negotiable
1. Recommend and prepare future plans related to capacity and architecture of the systems platform, and recommending how improvements could be made.
2. Follow, support and Install major IT facilities and systems
3. Maintaining and testing all needed backups and confirming tapes availability at any point of time 4. Check systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures
5. Implement regular housekeeping procedures, with all related documentation.
6. Manage the distribution and retention of data on various storage devices
7. Coordinate system updates and replacement of \'old\' versions
8. maintain data dictionaries
Bachelor\'s degree in Legal field or related field, a minimum of two years related experience.
Posted on: Dec 28, 2020
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates