1. Quantity Estimation for items to be purchased.
2. Specification preparation for review and finalization for items to be purchased.
3. BOQ preparation for items to be purchased
4. Estimation preparation for items to be purchased
5. Bill review, checking and certification of items purchased
6. Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
7. Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures
8. Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased
9. Maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
10. Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc
11. Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts
Posted on: Jan 11, 2021
Seh as Salam Farm 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates