· Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
· Handle all communications to tenants by updating them on renewal notice, vacating notice, legal notice, maintenance schedule, viewing schedule etc.
· Oversee day-to-day accounting operations of properties and update XERO Accounting system.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports.
· Process accounts receivable and review accounts payable for each respective property.
· 3 years of Property Management and Strong Accounting background is a must.
· Excellent English communication skills and Arabic will be an advantage.
· Driving License is a must
· Benefits: Visa, Transportation, Air ticket, Medical Insurance
· Salary: 5500 – 7000 AED