Pre – Construction (Pre-concept, Concept, Tender)
1. Carry out reconnaissance survey of the identified plot for feasibility analysis and viability of the proposed project.
2. Analyze the allowable area, viable saleable area, construction area along with required and available infrastructure considering the project cost and sale cost.
3. Understand and finalize requirement from the team which is best suited for the identified plot.
4. Prepare and review preliminary estimate to establish project viability
5. Prepare and review preliminary timeline of the project considering all stages of the project starting from feasibility analysis till handover
6. Identify potential consultants and contractor to be appointed for the project
7. Convey the requirement to potential consultant
Posted on: Nov 9, 2020
Sheikh Zayed Road,Opposite Emirates Holidays Near Emarat Atrium / Holiday Inn Express / Safa Park - Al Wasl - Dubai - United Arab Emirates