– Planning and execution of plant prior to start production/ shift and report to HOD.
– Maintain the schedule for maintenance of equipment.
– Maintain the availability of appropriate spare parts.
– Supervision and handling of production staff.
– Responsible for plant production goals.
– Responsible for product quality control for the plant.
– Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policy and guidelines.
– Work with department managers to ensure coordination of purchasing, production and shipping.
– Foster a well-trained and motivated staff through excellent leadership and communication skills.
– Conduct employee performance reviews.
– Schedule and conduct plant meetings.