Medicina group of pharmacies - Dubai | Salary ± 20% Negotiable AED
1) Develop positive business relationships with customers and suppliers at the Pharmacy level to achieve growth.
2) Ensuring exceptional customer service as per SOPs and training manuals.
3) Dispensing and counseling at a professional level as per training manuals and SOPs. 4) Assuring pharmacy confidentiality and patient privacy at a high priority.
5) Responsible for all stocks lying within the pharmacy, that they are assigned, based on the percentage of goods sold.
6) Liquidating Expiry and having a clear focus on the push list.
7) Insurance Rejection claims with inadequate reason shall be the sole
Please make sure to upload your video cover letter.
Posted on: Oct 7, 2020
Unnamed Road - Nad Al Sheba 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates