Juma Al Majid Group - Dubai | Salary ± 20% Negotiable AED
1) Responsible for stock order picking
2) Loads and unloads vehicles and moves stocks in a safe and professional manner to ensure warehouse mobility, and arranges deliveries to customers
3) Operate and stores all warehouse equipment and tools in an efficient way to ensure the equipment safety and security.
4) Provide labor assistance on various tasks and assignments and ccomplete daily logs as required to ensure
5) Maintains cleanliness of warehouse entire premises and equipment to ensure a healthy work environment.
6) Performs other relative duties assigned by his line manager
Minimum 1 -2 years of Total work experience
High School: 12 years of schooling /or less
Ability to lift and move heavy objects
Ability to work long hours as needed
Posted on: Nov 3, 2020
Unnamed Road - International City Phase(2) - Dubai - United Arab Emirates