1) File grooved, contoured, and irregular surfaces of metal objects, such as metalworking dies and machine parts, to conform to templates, other parts, layouts, or blueprint specifications.
2) Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
3) Load and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools.
4) Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure grinding and polishing standards are met.
5) Move controls to adjust, start, or stop equipment during grinding and polishing processes.
Posted on: Dec 17, 2020
Rebat Street 2 1 - Umm RamoolDubai Festival City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates