• Traveling to a marina or dock where the vessel is located.
• Testing the performance of marine engines and electrical systems.
• Carrying out services and minor repairs on outboard, inboard, and ship engines.
• Conducting plumbing and intake repairs.
• Troubleshooting engine and electrical problems.
• Replacing broken or worn-out engine parts.
• Repairing faulty hydraulic and steering systems.
• Conducting electrical AC system maintenance.
• Completing service records and repair documents.
• Knowledge of marine engine and electrical auxiliary systems.
• High-level welding skills.
• Knowledge of marine hydraulic systems and related parts
Posted on: Oct 4, 2020
Al Qusais Industrial AreaAl Qusais Industrial Area 4 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates