• Performing all local transportation and related documentation, including vendor management and verification of invoices for payment.
• Optimize the fleet of leased vehicles, including cargo compatibility and cleaning requirements.
• Manage spot hire as per approved rates.
• Ensure vetting of transport contractors as well as vehicles used.
• Execute the transportation of import containers as per plan, coordinating with Terminal and Sales coordinators.
• Coordinate with Supply Chain to execute the sales as per agreed schedule and business requirements.
• Graduate in any discipline.
• UG / PG / Certification in Logistics will be an added advantage
• 5 years of relevant experience in UAE Road and Container Logistics and related documentation.
Posted on: Dec 24, 2020
Unnamed Road - Al Shiwayb - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates