– To Operate the KDF Machine under their control in a safe and efficient manner.
– To achieve and maintain production targets.
– To continuously check that production output meets all quality and specification requirements.
– To ensure tightest possible control over material usage and wastage.
– To ensure conformity to all company procedures and work instructions.
– To ensure that the company hygiene and environmental policies are enforced.
– Minimum 4 years’ experience in the tobacco industry working on the KDF – Filter Rod Machine.
– High School + Technical Diploma.