- Supervise all landscape and irrigation maintenance works.
- carry out routine inspection, recommend preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Manage the landscaping contractors on site, knowing that Landscape contractors are inducted to our Safety management systems and procedures in ensuring safety compliance.
- A 3 year degree/diploma in AGRICULTURAL/IRRIGATION ENGINEERING Technology
- A min of 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role in a property organization.
- Organizational skills and team building in resort related to environment.
- Supervisory and communication skills at all levels.
- Computer skills are required.
*English is essential, Arabic/Urdu is an advantage.