• Greet guests with a smile and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
• Provide guests with menus and inform the details of the specific server who will assist.
• Know the details of the menu.
• Take and prepare to-go orders.
• Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of dining room staff to ensure that customers receive prompt and courteous service.
• Receive and record customers dining reservations.
• Respect assigned schedule and duties.
• Attend and participate in all briefings, trainings and meetings.
• Collect feedback from guests, handle their complaints and report them to team leader.
Posted on: Oct 12, 2020
34 31 St - Al SafaAl Safa 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates