Our Client, a leading Group of Companies is setting up a Logistics firm in Dubai:
General Manager – Logistics
▪ Develop all key suppliers to ensure company performance targets are met.
▪ Develop client relationship through value-added & innovative logistics solutions.
▪ Provide guidance & direction for logistics solutions to customers & projects.
▪ Set targets & evaluations on regular basis ensuring continual improvement
▪ Motivate, Direct & Develop the team to achieve their goals & targets
▪ Bachelor’s degree & or similar professional qualification.
▪ Minimum of 15 years experience in the logistics industry.
▪ Excellent Analytical & Communication skills.
▪ Excellent relationship management, networking & negotiation skills
▪ IT savvy & good financial
Posted on: Nov 11, 2020
30 6b St - Nadd Al Hamar - Dubai - United Arab Emirates