Job Title : Document Control — A
Reports To : Central Document Control Manager
Overall Purpose of Role:
Overlooking the filing and distribution section, compiling reports, preparing transmittal for document submissions and assisting the Lead Document Controller in performing other Document Control Functions.
• Managing and maintaining the documentation system.
• Ensure the Project Folder Structure is maintained in order
• Ensure the Access Matrix for folder and system is up-to date.
• Weekly issuance of the Master Deliverables Register.
• Overlooking and ensuring all documents are reproduced, distributed and filed on time.
• Assist in preparing document status reports.
• Upload and download data on FTP server / SharePoint site.
• Assist with the compilation & issuance of final document
Posted on: Sep 8, 2020
S116 - Industrial AreaIndustrial Area 5 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates