Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
– Analyzing data collected and recording results.
– Analyzing changes in raw materials, manufacturing methods, to determine effects on cost.
– Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
– The Cost Accountant records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
– Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
Posted on: Jun 3, 2022
5 27 A St - Al Wasl - Dubai - United Arab Emirates