• Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders under challenging timelines.
• Ability to analyze category/brand performance and lead sales and operation planning
• Understanding of key competitors in E-commerce space & applying best practices to ensure improvement in site experience
• Internet savvy and are aware of key fashion E-commerce and social media trends.
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• 2+ years of experience in merchandise and inventory planning, E-commerce merchandising with an understanding of user behavior are preferred but not compulsory
postedOnTxt Nov 4, 2021
57QV+F3F - Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates