1. Greets customers at the cashier counter in a pleasant and professional manner.
2. Computes customer bills. Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
3. Makes change and issues receipts to customers. Reconciles cash drawer daily.
4. Provides assistance to senior supervisor/ supervisors.
5. Works with senior supervisor to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
6. Maintain a neat a clean work environment at reception and personal hygiene is an essential.
7. Enters price changes in the systems as or when updated and approved by the management.
8. Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.