Juma Al Majid Group - Al Ain |Salary ± 20% 2,000 - 4,000 AED
1. Maintain custody of Cash collected from BU sales activities in accordance to corporate finance procedures and guidelines to avoid any theft.
2. Report on observations regarding the risks noted in the location/outlet to ensure risky matters are highlighted and acted upon.
3. Perform customer settlement (application) in system in accordance to supporting documentation to ensure that the system is updated and is a good reflection of the customer status.
4. Receive payment by cash, cheque and credit card from customers according to corporate finance policies and give receipt to customers to process the sales transaction.
5. Handover the cash and cheques to the cash collector of the corporate finance office to deposit in the bank.
Posted on: Mar 21, 2021
Unnamed Road - Al Ruwaydat - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates