Juma Al Majid Group - Dubai | Salary ± 20% Negotiable AED
1) Perform a variety of carpentry work including finishing, and repairing cabinets, furniture, shelves, tables, and partitions.
2) Replace glass, repair aluminum window frames, repair aluminum and wooden doors.
3) Perform maintenance work including windows, ceiling tiles, gypsum board, kitchen cupboard,
dress cupboard, door
4) Install locks, knobs, hinges, closures, and other fixtures to the structure.
5) Perform related work as required.
6) Erect scaffolding or set up ladders, to work above ground level.
• Five years of working experience.
• Be able to speak and understand English
Skill in the use and care of tools and equipment used in carpentry and building maintenance.
Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions